Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a new member for our InSite Managed Marketing Team to assist and support digital marketing activities (such as PPC, SEO, Web Strategy, Social Media, etc.) for a portfolio of small and medium sized business clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using Google Analytics (and social media analytics tools) to generate weekly and monthly performance reports for clients.
- Expert level delivery of keyword research and opportunity analysis for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Writing copy for web pages, meta descriptions and PPC ad copies.
- Working within WordPress Content Management System to update and add website content.
- Outreaching content to industry influencers and link profile development.
- Continuously increasing knowledge in all digital channels, particularly SEO, PPC and social media.
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are adhered to and kept up to date.
Specific skills required for this role include but are not limited to:
- A passion for digital technology.
- Experience or willingness to learn about the various digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social, native advertising, content marketing.
- Experience using client analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
- Friendly and outgoing as consistent client communication via, phone, email, video conference and in person is required.
- Experience working as an SEO / PPC specialist in an agency or in-house environment.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in SEO and PPC.
- Advanced WordPress skills
- Copy-writing or written communication skills
Please bring your resume in person to our main office – 95 Millennium Blvd, Moncton NB, or email to email@example.com
Mobile App Developer/WordPress Plugin Developer
We are seeking a new member for our new App Development/WordPress Plugin Development Division to further develop and support our current apps/plugins and continue development of new apps for both in house and client purposes.
- Develop mobile apps (primarily iOS) for in house projects as well as client projects.
- Develop prototypes and proofs-of-concept as needed during the planning and design stages of projects.
- Develop, document, and unit-test new product features and bug fixes while ensuring compatibility in all supported devices.
- Review functionality requirements and offer enhancement ideas and provide constructive feedback.
- Maintain a desire to learn new technologies and work to apply them in creative ways.
- Minimum 3 of years of proven software development experience.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in plain language.
- Proven working experience in iOS development.
- Have published at least one original iOS app.
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Experience with Swift is nice to have (but should be willing to learn).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience working with hybrid environments an asset (mix of native and web views).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with WordPress websites.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and WordPress.
- Working knowledge of how systems, servers and DNS interact with each other.
Please bring your resume in person to our main office – 95 Millennium Blvd, Moncton NB, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Karl Roy