Copywriter/Social Media Marketing Specialist:
The Copywriter/Social Media Marketing Associate will be responsible for the creation of marketing content for both clients (in various sectors) and for Connetik’s own marketing copy (including website, thought leadership/blog content, social media platforms, and response content to RFP (Request for Proposal) documents from prospective new clients.) The successful candidate will also create a quick-access template library to streamline the response process, working closely with a digital marketing specialists.
Your job, as a digital copywriter, is to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service. You may also write copy designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
- Responsible for all product/service copy writing. This includes digital content development for websites, social media, emails, banners and blogs
- Research products/services, style trends and other details to develop adequate background for the writing of copy.
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) on various platforms, building meaningful connections and engaging a community audience.
- Working with our team in executing on digital marketing plans and modify them as needed.
- Managing social media accounts/content to improve the brand’s recognition and exposure
- Playing an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies to promote the long-run growth of company
- Writing/customizing proposals and meeting with prospects to deliver them.
- Be responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases.
Who you are:
- You are goal-oriented and you thrive taking on new challenges.
- You are competitive, always striving to do everything better.
- You love working in a fast-paced workplace.
- You are excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are an effective communicator, able to write and communicate pertinent information in a concise, logical way.
- You are a team player that enjoys collaboration and can think quickly on your feet.
- You are an active listener with lots of patience, and can communicate in user-friendly language.
- You take the initiative, working independently or with others.
- You see the big picture as well as having a keen attention to detail.
Do you have what it takes?
- Skill & ability always trump “credentials or length of time in industry”, however relevant education in Communications, Journalism, English, etc. would be helpful.
- You are a story-teller – you know how to craft a tale from beginning, to middle, to end. You know the rules of an engaging story, when to follow them and when to break them.
- A portfolio containing examples of original B2B marketing copy and other copy examples written exclusively by you required.
- Ability to work under pressure on deadlines maintaining relationships with executive stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- An interest in continual growing skills in creative copywriting and social media.
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible, adaptable worker with superb multitasking abilities.
- Effectively take initiative and complete projects thoroughly and on time.
- Ability to collaborate and articulate creative ideas to the team.
- Experience with WordPress CMS/blog software an asset.
Please bring your resume in person to our main office – 95 Millennium Blvd, Moncton NB, or email resume to email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.