Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you have a passion for marketing and a love for all things web-related? We are seeking a talented digital marketer in Moncton, New Brunswick.
You will work directly with your own portfolio of SMB clients in a wide variety of industries and sectors, to which you deliver measurable results on a monthly basis. You will think creatively and develop new messages, graphics, and layouts for online marketing efforts. This is not a remote position, you will have your own office.
- Create social media calendars to share content (original text, images) on various platforms, building meaningful connections and engaging a community audience for various clients.
- Deliver strong digital ad campaigns using services such as Google or Facebook (ad design, execution, audience targeting, budget management, optimization).
- Managing clients’ WordPress websites (SEO, conversion optimization, addition of new pages, creating artwork, ensuring the website is secure and up-to-date, implementing new tools as clients’ needs evolve).
Who you are:
- You have attention to detail throughout all aspects of your work.
- You are goal-oriented and you thrive taking on new challenges. You take the initiative, working independently or with others.
- You love working in a relaxed environment where you can create and manage your daily schedule, while meeting various (sometimes tight) deadlines that come with managing a client portfolio.
- You are an effective communicator, able to write and communicate pertinent information in a concise, logical way, using user-friendly language.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience in managing social media accounts (please provide examples). In-depth knowledge of Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience in managing ad accounts such as Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Ads (please provide examples of sample ad sets).
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Experience with the WordPress content management system.
- You have an eye for design and can put together visually appealing graphics/ads.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure on deadlines maintaining relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- You can self-manage your workload and projects. Strong organizational skills required.
- You are eager to learn new tools and you have the desire for self-improvement. Training can be available for tools you may be unfamiliar with.
- Copywriting skills would be an asset (please provide examples of original marketing copy and other copy examples written exclusively by you).
- Experience with email marketing platforms like MailChimp or ConstantContact would be an asset.
- Bilingual communication and writing skills would be an asset.
Please email resume and portfolio/sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company!