Do you have products that you would like to sell online via an online shopping cart website? We have over 10 years experience building E-commerce solutions!
We specialize in eCommerce solutions built using WordPress and the “Woo Commerce” eCommerce platform. We be believe that these tools give the best results for businesses big and small.
Our shopping cart solutions are perfect for the business that wants to have a “Marketing” website as well as a Shopping Cart website. Many E-commerce systems are websites that are focused only on your products, and do not give you much flexibility on customizing non-product pages.
Easily manage your digital or physical products with an easy to use control panel. Our E-commerce solution will grow with you, whether you’re selling a couple products, or thousands. As your store grows, you can assign store managers to handle the day to day inventory management.
- Prevent products from being sold once inventory runs out
- Allow back orders to be placed once inventory runs low
- Get notified when your stock is running low or runs out
- Hide products from website visitors once they are sold out
Set up shop today and offer Flat Rate Shipping, Free Shipping, International Shipping, Local Delivery, and Local Pickup. Each shipping method can have its own unique shipping and handling costs. You’ll also be able to customize your products and assign them a unique shipping and handling cost of their own.
- Limit the shipping options based on shipping destinations
- Apply shipping and handling charges based per order, per item, or custom per product
- Offer fixed price shipping or as a percentage of the customer’s order
Payments and Taxes:
By default, you’ll be set up to process credit cards through PayPal. Customers worldwide will be able to purchase your products without any hassle. If PayPal isn’t for you, our E-commerce solution can be expanded to process payments through most banks. Please contact us in order to discuss your banking setup and to see how we may accommodate you. Further information on customizing your E-commerce solution can be found below in the customization section.
- Comes with PayPal integration by default!
- Integrates with most banks
- Ability to charge taxes by city, state/province, country, or postal/zip code
Run complex coupon campaigns offering a range of discount options, usage limits and product/user restrictions as well as free shipping.
Keep a bird’s eye view of incoming sales and reviews, stock levels and general store performance, all from your WordPress back-end.
The reports section in Woo Commerce gives you the ability to see your store’s performance from month to month using graphs and stats.